About CareStar of Indiana, LLC
CareStar has proudly provided solutions for governments and organizations responsible for the care of consumers requiring home and community-based waiver services since 1988.
We have cooperatively used our years of experience and knowledge to improve the programs for our clients and to meet the challenges of their consumers and providers of care. Our efforts have resulted in a unique leadership position in the healthcare industry and the respect of our peers.
Meeting the Needs of the People We Serve
We strive to meet the needs of the three major independent entities that make up a successful health care program:
- Consumers who utilize the service.
- Community resources and the professionals who deliver care and services.
- Funding source that underwrites the program’s costs.
Cooperatively Working for Results
There are many ways to cooperatively achieve results, but we have found that the top five key factors include:
- Meeting the choices and needs of our consumers within the rules and regulations of the program.
- Understanding and abiding by the criteria and of the Federal government and State by which we are measured.
- Using technology tools and reporting systems to efficiently serve our consumers.
- Hiring and training outstanding employees and leveraging expert human capital throughout the company.
- Developing relationships with community resources and understanding the service capabilities of caregiver agencies.